Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D.
The Assistant Manager for human resources will support the HR Manager in overseeing the daily operational HR activities of the companies within the Farfan & Mendes businesses. These would include the administration of all Human Resources functions such as recruitment, staff development and engagement, policy development and compliance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration/Management, or related field
- Three to five years of working experience in a supervisory or middle management level.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to listen well and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Manage daily aspects of the department and its staff to ensure objectives are achieved and internal customers’ needs are met.
- Manage and monitor the recruitment process which includes the shortlisting, interviewing, and onboarding of candidates.
- Manage the administration of staff welfare issues, including Group’s Life and Health Insurance Schemes, NIS, company provided uniforms, safety gear, and other related programmes.
- Manage conflicts and resolves complaints about or within the departments.
- Effectively coordinate and manage all Employee Training and Development Programmes within the organization.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail-in to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, FARFAN & MENDES LTD, Q1 PROVIDENCE, E.B.D.
Note: Only applicants meeting the specified qualifications will be acknowledged.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4TH, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY