The Office Assistant performs various clerical and support functions required by the Company’s offices and collects and delivers information/packages and other items from predetermined locations.
He/she assists with procuring items, and conduct work-related errands of logistical nature required for the day-to-day operations.
- Four subjects CXC inclusive of English Language and Maths.
- Has a good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct light physical work
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Dependability and willingness
- Very polite and customer-oriented person
- Sound work ethics
- Assist with photocopying, binding, and filing of document.
- Receive mails and other document/correspondents and ensure delivery to the appropriate recipient.
- Deliver mails, packages, document/correspondents to external agencies
- Deliver payments to relevant institutions, offices and agencies.
- Assist with purchasing of supplies.
- Assist with office rearrangement.
Please email your Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae by April 21, 2022, addressed to:
Human Resources Department
45-47 Water Street, Georgetown
Subject line: ‘Application – Office Assistant’
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY