Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
Construction Worker typically cleans and prepares construction sites by removing debris or possible hazards. And they load building materials for use in a project and build scaffolds that will be taken apart later when a project is completed.
Must have experience in same or similar field and must be able bodied
- Read blueprints, construction safety plans, and quality plans.
- Loads and unloads tools and building materials into work vehicles.
- Follows all local, state, and national building codes and regulations.
- Follows written and verbal instructions from the construction manager.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and heavy construction tools to complete construction projects.
- Builds temporary structures at the construction site, such as signs, scaffolding, ramps, and barricades.
- Drives work vehicles to and from construction sites.
- Reports any issues to the construction manager.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
Will be discuss in interview
Tel# 600-8457/643-1429( Whatsapp only)/654-3463/654-3453
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY