Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service. Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed. Responds timely to guests' special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc. Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
Experience would be an asset
- Cleaning guestrooms mid-stay and after departure.
- Making beds.
- Replacing dirty linens and towels.
- Restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and notepads.
- Removing garbage, recycling, and room service trays.
- Picking up and returning valet laundry items.
Will be discussed in interview
Tel#: 600-8457/643-1429/ 654-3463
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY