Senior Human Resource Coordinator
Job Location60 Beterverwagting, East Coast Demerara, Guyana
- Responsible for all traditional HR Matters
- Support the HR Manager with achieving strategic objectives
Completion of Masters Degree in HR, Business or related field
Minimum of 5 years experience in HR Management.
Management abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication, computer literate. Individual must be confidential and discreet.
- Responsible for recruitment of employees.
- Conduct structured orientation program for new employees.
- Co-ordination of annual Performance Appraisals.
- Coordination of annual KPI roll-out
- Ensure personnel information and files are kept up-to-date
- Industrial Relations – attending union meetings and negotiations on behalf of company.
- Support/lead all investigations into breaches and make recommendations for necessary action.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY