Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Checker would be required to monitors, and supervise porters when completing daily task. The employed person should be able to motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding among team members, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have a professional attitude
- Secondary Education (CXC Math & English)
- Six (6) months to One (1) year experience as a Checker
- Set clear team goals.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Function as a mobile cashier
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidates interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY