Customer Service Representatives (Chat)
Job LocationLot 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for interacting with customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems via chat support.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Effective reading and writing English communication skills preferably in chat programs
- Ability to type at least 20/30 WPM
- Strong computer literacy in accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation and a minimum of intermediate competence using MS Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical, listening and organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers
- Pervious customer contact experience in a fast past- paced environment preferred
- Working knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to analyze and assess the needs of our customer
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while ensuring accuracy
- Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/ or business
- Must be energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to continuously display positive attitude
- Maintaining positive Customer Interaction/Experiences
- Attracts potential customers by answering and resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s compliant
- Determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Develop strong customer relationships through chat within the assigned TAT
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues
- Other task as required
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone 226-2532, or at our Main Office - 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY