Medical Doctor (MD)
Job LocationArea 'G' Hydronie, Parika, East Bank Essequibo.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from accredited school of medicine.
- Must complete five or more years of rigorous training and earn a medical license to practice medicine.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a health facility.
- Good Leadership & decision-making skills.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- License driver (an asset)
- Report to the Board of Directors monthly.
- Leading a medical team
- Analyze, evaluate and solve complex administrative problems.
- Understand, interpret, explain and apply laws, regulations, policies and written and oral directions.
- organizing workloads
- liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Design and deliver in-service training programs.
- Supervise, train and evaluate the work of subordinate staff
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, representatives of community organizations and the public.
- Input, access and analyze data using a computer terminal.
- Prepare and analyze grant proposals, service contracts, budgetary documents and financial statements.
Interested person are required to submit written applications, curriculum Vitae and names of two referees no later than June 30th, 2022 to:
Caribbean Medical Supplies Inc
Area ‘G’ Hydronie, Parika, EBE
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY