Business Development Officer/ Sales Representative
Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D., Guyana
The incumbent is responsible for business development in the Oil & Gas Sector. Conduct customer and market research and develop targeted accounts that optimize success and coordinate use of cross team resources for optimal results.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar certification.
- Work experience in consultative selling or similar role will be an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of office management software.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business leaders to understand merchant needs and solve their problem.
- Develop and maintain relationships at the management and operation level with key accounts.
- Perform client research, prospecting, and networking
- Advance sales by visiting and calling on existing and potential accounts.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and write reports and follow-up proposals.
- Maintain sales database - recording all sales activity and relevant client information into CRM.
- Follow through on sales transactions, specify appropriate standards, price and credit terms.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, FARFAN AND MENDES LIMITED, Q1 PROVIDENCE, E.B.D. GUYANA.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY