Job LocationMc Doom, Greater Georgetown, Guyana
Candidate will be situated in the Finance Department as an accounts clerk to process various accounting entries.
Working hours are generally Mondays to Fridays from 8 am to 4:30 pm, unless overtime is required.
Candidates must apply on the Careers page of our website at www.farmsup.com/careers.
- Minimum of 5 subjects at CSEC or equivalent, inclusive of Mathematics, English Language and Accounts
- Experience would be an asset
- Pursuing studies in Accountancy would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and possess good decision-making skills
- Valid police clearance and two professional references.
- Booking of suppliers invoices
- Inventory Costing
- Processing of various accounting entries
Remuneration is based on experience, knowledge and skills. Benefits are in line with overall company benefits package.
Candidates must apply on our Careers page of our website at www.farmsup.com/careers.
Persons with limited online access may submit physical applications to the office of Farm Supplies Ltd.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY