Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executives are responsible for selling Company solutions and products directly to customers. They are assigned to specific opportunities where they possess the advanced sales and/or technical expertise required to successfully conclude the phases of the sales cycle. For assigned opportunities, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and for closing the sale opportunities, and positively impacting the customer's satisfaction with the engagement and the solutions.
The Senior Account Executive works under the guidance of a Team Leader, Sales or Services Manager, or more experienced Sales Specialist or Client Representative/Relationship Representative or may work independently for specific assignments. The Senior Account Executive is expected to establish a high level of proficiency in the products or services of the assigned discipline, and to learn how these are included in total solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Computer Science, Business Management or Marketing.
- 4-6 years of Sales experience in the IT industry
- Advanced Sales Training in Technology products.
- Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Hyperconverged and High Availability environments would be an asset
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas in environment of similar nature.
- Some knowledge of ICT infrastructure and its components
- Some knowledge of Virtualization, Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), Virtual Desktop, and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Some knowledge the ICT industry, regulation, procedures and best practices.
Job Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think creatively with:
- Technological solutions
- Business intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem solving.
- Analytical and process-oriented approach.
- High energy level.
- Must be able to learn new and quickly changing technologies.
- Pays close attention to detail, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Effective time management and ability to set realistic timescales for work delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective
- Ability to interact positively with customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing priorities and needs while maintaining a calm, professional demeanour.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
MUST HAVE A VEHICLE
- Strategically market and sell company solutions, products and services to current and potential clients in various segment of market; Build pipeline of Opportunities to ensure sales targets are consistently achieved.
- Meet sales and targets by selling of the company’s products and services.
- Acquire advanced knowledge of the products/solutions that you are responsible for selling.
- Acquire advanced knowledge of the products/solutions that are being sold in other areas of the Company.
- Keep abreast of technological changes and new technologies as it pertains to the Company and it’s competitors lines of business.
- Telemarketing customers care, revenue and campaigns.
- Engage and meet clients in a professional manner with a polished appearance.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare and deliver/submit presentations, Tenders responses, proposals and quotations.
- Completes Customer Account Profiles for all assigned customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY