Job Location161 Lamaha Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
Sales Coordinator are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. They will ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In many ways the face of the company, sales coordinator may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- 1-2 years of related experience
- At least five (5) subjects CSEC including passes in Mathematics, and English
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please send Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY