Job LocationLot 31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown
The Admin / HR supervisor is responsible for ensuring all the Admin / HR department's functions are completed on a timely basis. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and reprimanding employees, as well as coaching and mentoring them.
Degree in Management/equivalent, at least 3 years working experience.
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
- Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
- Proactive, critical thinker.
- Supervise the Admin, and HR Department staff - monitor and mentor/coach for results.
- Prepare monthly management reports and report to directors.
- QMS auditor
- Communication: Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining your team members; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities as well as strong written communication skills.
- Prepare correspondences
- Manage employee files
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY