Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
A reputable company is seeking a Senior Accountant to manage, consolidate and coordinate the accounting and financial information of the Company, as well as related companies and Government entities to ensure that the company is fully compliant with the local laws of Guyana.
- Instruction: Superior (Required)
- Specialty: Accounting (Required)
- Degree: Graduated (Required)
- Diploma: Taxation AND/OR IFRS (Required)
- Master: Accounting and Finance (Desired)
- Other(s): Current Tax Regulations (Required)
- Current Accounting Standards (Required)
- ACCA Level 11 and above
- Advanced English Languages
- Other ERP Management – Intermediate/Advanced Level
- 3 to 5 years in similar positions
- Have worked 3 years in service companies
- Coordinate with the different areas involved with accounting-financial information
- Prepare and file monthly and annual company taxes
- Address the queries required by the external auditors
- Report to the Parent Company within the established deadlines
- Comply with other functions that are designated by the Administration and Finance Management
- Comply with and enforce international, national and company safety standards.
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY