Electrical Line Technician
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Electrical Line Technician gets to know up the business by installing, repairing, and maintaining power poles, lines.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience as a journeyman electrician
- Valid Driver License (Commercial Driver's license)
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods, equipment, materials, and tools of the electrical trade.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Skill in the use and care of all hand and shop tools and equipment of the electrician's trade.
- Perform installation/repair of power poles
- Construction maintain and repair electrical power lines
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information
- Maintain struck logs according to state and federal regulations
- Follows all established safety rules & regulations of Special projects as assigned by management.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Electrical Line Technician along with an updated resume, cover letter and copy of certificates
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE NEED APPLY
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY