Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Tech Support is confined to rendering assistance to the OSP Installation and repair Maintenance Network Technician in completing the latter’s assigned task. The Tech Support is expected to actively work and support the timely delivery of the technical and/or administrative duties of the OSP Installation and repair Maintenance Network Technician, through the provision of manual labour.
- Secondary school graduate with passes in Technical subjects or Technical, Vocational Training.
- Proven ability to lead by example, foster relationships and build teams within functional area.
- Proficient interpersonal skills.
- Carry materials, equipment, tools and supplies to and from worksites.
- Assist in moving materials, equipment, tools and supplies from congested areas/heavy traffic carriageways to enhance access to line plant facilities.
- Assist in the installation of materials, equipment and supplies at worksites.
- Based on relevant guidelines and training, operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Remove or clear any obstructions to line plant facilities to provide easy access for the purposes of service delivery, maintenance and repair.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Tech Support” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than October 4, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY