Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
DemBake is looking for a dedicated and trustworthy individual to join our creative work environment as a Trolley Attendant.
The Trolley Attendant is responsible for helping with the final steps of the bread production including de-panning, slicing, bagging, boxing, and palletizing. This is a fast paced job that can be physically demanding – it’s like being paid to go to the gym!
- CXC 5 Subject Grades 1-3.
- 1 years working experience in the field.
- Food handler certificate
- Handling of trolleys.
- Aid in sorting baked products, and packs only product that meets specifications.
- Aid aside product not meeting specifications for resale or donation.
- Stacks cases on pallets safely.
- Returns empty sheet pans, carts, and racks to appropriate places on production floor.
- Complies with all safety guidelines and rules.
- Manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual
- Must be able to follow standard safety procedures with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Department
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Call us at (592) 266 5847
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY