Operations Coordinator (Berbice)
We are seeking applications from vibrant professionals willing to take on the challenge of being our Operations Coordinator in our Berbice office.
This new position requires a highly motivated and emotionally intelligent individual who can interface with a diversity of clients and who is able to manage a growing workforce in a wide-ranging security operation.
Minimum requirements are:
- 3 years leadership/management experience
- A Bachelor's degree is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in the security industry would be an asset
- Manage the Guarding and Cash Services security operations
- Develop work schedules, allocate resources, and monitor personnel performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Develop and implement sales plans
- Collaborate with department managers to determine security needs
- Interact with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction
To apply send your resume and application letter to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY