Quality Plus Restaurant Manager
The Quality Plus restaurant manager is in charge of overseeing the Quality Plus staff, as well as production and sales. By undertaking a number of tasks, including collaborating with internal entity managers and department heads to find possibilities to boost sales, control expenses, and improve quality of production, you are expected to develop strategies to support the growth and profitability of the company. Must possess strong leadership characteristics, be capable of assessing analytics and daily sales, and be able to make informed judgments. The ability to lead, manage, and mentor staff, as well as have a strong sense of self-motivation are required.
- Associate's degree in culinary arts or baking and pastry arts is advantageous.
- Proven experience managing a restaurant or any business of similar nature.
- A food handler's license.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in sales and distribution management.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organize marketing activities such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Prepare reports at the end of the day/week/month, including staff control, food control, inventory control, cash control, and sales.
- Create and execute plans for events, department sales, profit, and staff development.
- Work with finance and senior management to set and execute budgeting plans
- Plan and coordinate menus
- Ensure the necessary measures are to taken so that the customer demands are met.
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Manage staff and provide them with feedback.
- Respond to and deal with customer complaints.
- Ensure that employees adhere to company guidelines and policies.
- Along with the HR department, recruit, train, motivate and discipline staff.
- Organize and supervise the shifts of production, sales and support staff.
- Manage and approve stock requisitions.
- Approving timesheets, producing monthly absenteeism reports along with conducting periodic staff evaluations.
- Monitor and audit to prevent and detect fraud and losses to the company and report findings in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of all assets by working along with the maintenance department to ensure all damages etc are fixed and rectified in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene, quality control and safety. Also enforcing a clean-as-you-go policy.
- Help in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Attractive Remuneration and Benefits Package available including but not limited to medical & life insurance coverage, birthday tokens, training opportunities, etc.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online: https://forms.gle/KKcmRBZQCp8PjfKw9
For more information, contact the HR Department: +592-227-4722 Ext. 1111/1109
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY