Multi-Destination Tours Coordinator
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To seek and target existing and potential business opportunities, while servicing incoming and existing clientele with a high standard of excellence and professionalism”.
· Degree in tourism or related field preferred.
· At least 2-5 years’ experience in tourism serving international guests.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Email and Social Media.
· Must have a general knowledge of Guyana Tourism Product.
· Must have a general knowledge of the history of Guyana.
· Experience in a Tourism related environment preferred.
· Sales, Marketing and Accounting exposure a definite asset.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, out of town/country.
· Oversee all the day-to-day tasks and also assist in promoting and marketing the business to the target premium "niche" markets;
· Assist on overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the multi-destination tour business.
· Establish and maintain contacts with future clients to inform opportunities for business development.
· Oversee the accurate recording of data on current and potential clients, market and competitor trends.
· Take bookings for Baganara Resort and Evergreen Adventures tours.
· Ensure that all procedures are followed, files are updated and systems are followed for bookings.
Remuneration and Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Please email Application with Subject "Multi-Destination Tours Coordinator" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
Vacancy closes on January 13th, 2023
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY