Sales And Advertising Specialist
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Assist in managing and advertising the marketing projects for clients, develop, monitor and implement the advertising projects. Work with customers in analyzing product information, advertising history, needs, etc to provide appropriate marketing assistance.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- Knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- A Degree/Diploma in the related field will be considered an asset.
Experience: Minimum 1 year work experience in the Marketing field.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Explain to clients how this type of advertising will help promote their products & services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with the advertising costs.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Inform clients of the available options for advertising: format, features, etc.
- Deliver advertising proofs to clients for approval.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits and sales contracts.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising.
Any other duty as assigned by the Assistant Marketing Manager
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested person(s) can send apllications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Giftland Office Max or
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY