Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
To operate heavy duty equipment based on the project scope.
- Sound secondary school education
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Certificates to coincide with skill
- Ability to complete work projects on time and in an effective manner
- Possess physical strength to operate heavy and power-driven equipment
- Operate all heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, skid steers, etc.
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and secure way
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
Any other duties/responsibilites will be discussed at the interview.
Will be discussed at the interview.
Apply in person at our office, 622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue (Opposite the Dynasty Restaurant)
Applicants must be able to provide a valid police clearance, 6 passport sized pictures, copy of TIN, NIS, ID/License and 2 Character Referrence
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY