Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
- Delivery of goods to different departments.
- Ensure water bottles are replaced when necessary.
- Maintenance of receiving area.
- Disposing of garbage.
- Offloading of containers, trucks, canter and bus
- A sound secondary education.
Experience: At least six (6) months in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Facilitate the operations of the Warehouse and Store
- Assist with packing and pulling incoming and outgoing goods with the aid of Bond Clerks or supervisors.
- Assist in completing transfer orders requested from the Giftland Store.
- Assist with receiving and moving goods as needed.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations relating to safety practices i.e. heavy lifting.
- Assist in having all bonds tidy and organized.
- Assist in ensuring the store surrounding is tidy.
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any Manager
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application (s) to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY