Operations Assistant /HSE
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the operations supervisor. The responsibilities of the operations supervisor include training and supervising employees, reducing operational costs, monitoring their department's compliance with operational policies, HSE, and keeping up-to-date with the progress of administrative duties. training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems in coordination with the Operations Manager. help us implement the right processes across the company and enable business growth. You’ll assess our departments’ operational methods and propose ways to improve them.
Project management and effective communication are important operation supervisor skills. To succeed is this role, you should also be a good problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
If you are result-oriented and have excellent organizational skills, we’d like to meet you.
- 04 years of experience as Industrial Safety Supervisor (Required)
- 02 years of experience in the hydrocarbon sector (Desired)
- Academic Background Requirements
- Diploma in project management or similar
- Specific Knowledge:Computing: Windows medium level (Required)
- Oversee efficiency of operational processes
- Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting for various business functions, including IT and customer support
- Analyze business requirements and customer needs
- Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs
- Monitor and report on department performance
- Supervise and train employees
- Provide administrative support (e.g. updating inventory)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulation
- Planning and executing departmental budgets.
- Overseeing inventory needs and undertaking office management and administration.
- Coming up with effective strategies to enhance the organization's financial health.
- Recruiting quality employees to provide high-quality customer support.
- Motivating and supervising employees.
- Evaluating the performance of your assigned employees, delivering positive and/or negative feedback, and addressing any shortcomings.
- Designing and implementing departmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Evaluating and reporting on department metrics to upper management.
- Developing strategies to improve department metrics and performance.
- Improving the work environment and operations of your department and the organization as a whole
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
Kindly provide a detailed updated CV.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY