Asst. Sales Supervisor
Job LocationLot 31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown
We're looking for a dedicated and conscientious individual who is willing to learn and grow in an awesome work environment.
Work hours- 7:45 am-4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 8:15 am-12:30 pm
Academic Qualifications and Experience of the ideal applicant
1) Diploma in Marketing or any equivalent qualification of the same.
2) Technical knowledge of Industrial, Hardware, and Electrical Equipment
3) Skills and experience in selling or technical knowledge in this field would be an asset - 2 Year or more
4) Excellent communication and organizational skill
5) Critical thinker with a positive attitude
7) Outgoing, interactive and persuasive
8) Demonstrated advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft.
The Asst. Sales Supervisor plays a critical role in the Sales Department in ensuring the company achieve its sales target and expand its market share. Specific duties include:
. Support the Sales Manager where necessary
• Achieve Monthly Sales Target
• Cold and Bold Calling
• Stocktaking - Inventory Management
• Maintaining Stock Requisition
• Offering After-Sales Support Services
• Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationship with customers
• Recording and Maintaining Client Contact Data
• Maintain the highest ethical standards, open and honest communication, work with integrity, and treat everyone with respect
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude while supporting customers and working with the team to develop ideas and resolve issues
• Other duties as assigned
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Medical, Awards for Outstanding Performance and much more.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Sales Supervisor” or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY