Job LocationCampbellville Georgetown
The Company Driver is to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record and at least 10 years driving experience.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as equipment to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of equipment and office related supplies.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Applications should be sent to:
The Director, C.B & Associates Inc.,
94 Campbell Avenue Section ‘L’,
Electronic applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received no later than September 30, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY