Debt Recovery Cashier
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of ‘Debt Recovery Cashier’ If you're the one, you will be attached to our Finance Department.
The Debt Recovery Cashier, will be responsible for collecting, documenting and processing all cheque payments, as well as interacting with customers on a daily base.
• Diploma in accounting, finance, economics or related field required; or 1+ years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Perform Cahier duties by processing payments via Transac
• Document & process all cheques received daily
• Prepare daily Cahier & Revenue Stamp reports.
• Monitor all Government, Large Business, Embassies & Corporation accounts for delinquencies and report same to Manager
• Assist with minor customers’ queries
• Prepare manual invoices when requested by customers
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Debt Recovery Cashier” no later than January 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY