Job LocationCummings Lodge
Supports the purchasing processess for our US based clients.
- Minimum of 5 CSEC subjects including Mathematics & English
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken, written English & negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize requests based on urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Recent police clearance and two professional references
- Responsible for creating purchase orders from job estimates.
- Negotiate with vendors for the best possible price and delivery date of the parts needed for projects.
- Track the purchases to meet installation schedules. Expedite orders as needed.
- Evaluate and provide substitute equipment from vendors to project managers.
- Resolve discrepancies, manage return authorizations, obtain credits and refunds in a timely manner.
- Ensure equipment is delivered to job sites, check and provide feedback to vendors with regards to any damaged items.
- Update and maintain purchasing spreadsheets as defined by management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Oustource Staffing Solutions Inc. offers a competitive package.
Submit Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com on or before the 28th February 2023
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY