We are recruiting an experienced Accounting Clerk who will audit company locations and compare actual numbers with the system to ensure accuracy. Assists in implementing process improvements to enhance departmental efficiency. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Certificate in customer service from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Computer Applications from a recognized institution, including Microsoft office suite.
- Advanced Excel skills would be advantageous.
- Three (3) years experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software applications ( Quickbooks) and GL systems.
- Proficiency in 10- key by touch with calculator or keyboard.
- Excellent customer service.
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong motivational skills; and ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment.
- Prepares spreadsheets recording location transactions.
- Pays jackpots following established procedure and updates jackpot subsidiary.
- Daily recording of jackpot transactions in Quickbooks.
- Prepares weekly variance reports for locations.
- Prepares payments for approval.
- Performs cashier training at our venue and retailer locations.
- Verifies location cashier variances with Supervisor.
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com.
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged**
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY