Security Officer- Armed and Unarmed
Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
The Security Officer maintains a safe and secure environment at businesses, organizations and residential properties. The Security Officer will patrol the premises, perform access control, and investigate disturbances. The Officer will also monitor alarm systems and video surveillance cameras.
Male and Female Officers CAN apply.
The successful candidate must
- Be 25-45 years of age
- Have atleast 1 year experience in a similar position
- Be able to read and write
- Willing to work in shift system
- Provide 6 passport size pictures, copy of his/her NIS, TIN, License/ID/Passport, Recent Police Clearance, 2 Valid Character Referrence
Strong military background will be considered an asset.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises
Any additional duties will be discussed further upon interview.
Will be discussed further at the interview
We urge all applicants to apply In-Person to our office at 622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Av (Opposite Dynasty Restaurant) and/or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc email@example.com
Note: In-person applicants MUST walk with supporting documents.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY