Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
CAGE (Guyana) Inc., is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Venue Manager, according to the following criteria:
Supervises location operations; ensures compliance by the staff of the company and departmental policies and procedures. Provides efficient and courteous service to customers. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
- Associate or Undergraduate Degree in Management. Relevant experience will be considered in absence of a formal degree.
- Certificate in Supervisory Management from an accredited institution.
- Certificate in computer operations (MS Office suite) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience; preferably in a sales, hospitality, or retail environment.
- Experienced in interacting with the general public.
Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Proficiency in customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Highly literate and numerate.
- Ability to write simple reports.
- Effective time and self-management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Familiarity with VLT games (training provided).
- Must own a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Supervises location PSRs, opens, closes, and records for location personnel.
- Ensures accuracy of PSR and bar floats and paperwork by sign-off.
- Ensures PSRs’ compliance with corporate and departmental procedures.
- Verifies drop funds and paperwork as necessary.
- Notifies management of shortages, variances or equipment problems promptly.
- Notifies management of employee disciplinary issues promptly.
- Notifies management of major incidents promptly.
- Handles employee, customer, or technology issues arising during the normal course of business.
- Manages employee callouts.
- Prepares monthly attendance reports.
- Prepares incident or other reports as requested and required.
- Monitors bar inventory.
- Assists in staff selection.
- Implements marketing and promotional activities at locations, as requested by management.
- Communicates appropriately with management.
- Performs any other job-related duties assigned by management.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 20, 2023.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY