Assistant Operations (OPEX) Manager
Job LocationOnshore - Georgetown, Guyana
The Assistant Operations (OPEX) Manager will be responsible for overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services. He/ She will be responsible for ensuring the company is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the position or similar managerial position.
- Computer Literate
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s mission and specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manages and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversees overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Manages the Operations budget.
- Develops individual program budgets
- Prepares invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Conducts regular meetings with Management team regarding fiscal planning.
To be discussed at the interview.
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc.
36 Delhi Street, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown
Or Email: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY