Provide accounting and clerical support to other personnel within the Finance Department.
- At least five (5) subjects CSEC including Maths, Principles of Accounts and English grades 1-11.
- Completion of C.A.T will be a plus.
- Experience in a similar capacity will be an asset.
- Knowledge of payroll preparation (NIS schedules and PAYE Tax returns).
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Valid police clearance.
- Preparation of payroll.
- Preparation of NIS schedules.
- Preparation of PAYE schedules and forms for submission to GRA.
Attractive salary and benefits offered!
The Human Resource Officer
Toolsie Persaud Limited & Group of Companies
10-12, Lombard Street, Georgetown
Tel Nos. 2264071/226-0635
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY