Logistics Coordinator 111
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Work in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- Experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or another Technical degree
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
- Work closely with operations to facilitate requests
- Data entry to ensure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed
- Coordinates material requirements with Service providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of required shipments and freights
- Creation and submission of Material request to relevant Service Provider and Shore base for material movement
- Receives, coordinates and dispatches cargo on-board installation
- Organizes Waste Transfer Notes and associated supporting documentation for the disposal of waste on-board the installation
- Coordinating and monitoring assigned vessel activity aligned with rig operations. • Creation and submission of shipping information and supporting documentation for vessel movements. • Tracking of vessel and communicating to Marine Department planned vessel activity at installation and Shore base
- Compiles and submits flight information for personnel mobilization and demobilization from the assigned location
- Oversees on-board inventory of client owned and rented materials.
- Notifying Wellsite Operations Supervisor of Supply chain status of material and fleet operations and challenges.
- Provides administrative operation duties for the Client Wellsite Leader/ Wells Operations Supervisor.
- Maintaining Office stationery and consumables inventory.
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY