Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Gizmos & Gadgets aims to continue being the leader in providing the best quality products with the highest levels of customer care and service while ensuring the longevity of our company through building and strengthening relationships with all of our valued customers.
The Accountant’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Professional qualifications CA / AAT / ACCA / CIMA or Degree in Finance
- Familiar with accounting packages
- Computer literacy is compulsory (proficiency in MS Suites)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to correspond & communicate independently with clients
- At least 5 - 8 years experience in the Accounting field or managing a Finance Department
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use “Vacancy-Accountant” as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY