Job LocationKingston, Barrack Street - Georgetown
JOB TITLE : QB Administrator
DEPARTMENT : FINANCE
We are looking for a skilled QB Administrator to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Keeping financial records updates Preparing reports and reconciling bank statement to process business transaction, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursement, expense vouchers and receipts. in support of an operating unit, responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolve a variety of problems. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
Experience in Quickbooks
- High School diploma is required, more education and experience is generally preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
- Attention to detail.
Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
- Journal Entries in Quickbooks
- Recording of Cost entries, Stock entries, transaction entries.
- Updating of Daily reports
- Mail of Daily reports
- Daily cash transaction in Ho admin
- Receipt amount entries
- Any cash differences report to the manager
- At the end of every day, we receive a specification from cash desk. Cash differences can be noticed above in the interface. The difference should be always zero.
- Enter stock request in system and transfer report to excel file.
- Mail currency rate to shop and management
Please call +5926324212 or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY