Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Responsibilities include scheduling, inventory and restocking and maintenance of the department
Education: Diploma in Business course or equivalent desired; College degree preferred. Other education and/or experience may be considered as a substitute.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in sales management preferred.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Responsible for general merchandising and stock control.
- Manage the sales team which includes training and development of staff.
- Hit sales target and implement strategies to improve.
- Ensure Customer Service standards are upheld and handle queries and complaints.
- Manage the drivers and the entire co-ordination of deliveries and pickups.
- Manage the stationery furniture division.
- Ensure the store and warehouse bonds are properly managed.
- Responsible for all local and overseas purchases by working closely with procurement and the supply chain team.
- Responsible for the rotation of inks within the stationery department, also ensuring that they are put on promotion if they are close to expiry dates.
- Recommend new product lines based on customer and trend analysis.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send application to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY