Marketing Relationship Representative
Job LocationRegion 2,4,6 Guyana
CAGE (Guyana) Inc., is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Marketing Relationship Representative, according to the following criteria:
Effectively markets the CAGE Brand to create loyalty and boost revenue, by assisting players in exploring new games. Organizes player engagement and retention initiatives to grow base and enhance retention. Gathers information for player tracking module. Acts as liaison between players and team members to resolve issues and retain loyalty. Executes co-and cross-promotions to assist agents in generating and increasing revenue. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing, or another relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Training in customer service.
- Expert knowledge of customer base.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability and commitment to delivering customer service excellence.
- Proficient in the use of software applications (Microsoft Office suite).
- Proven ability to write simple reports and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Sound verbal, written, and listening communications.
- Ability to self-manage effectively.
- Must possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute co- and cross-promotions to assist in generating and increasing revenue, in keeping with a promotional schedule.
- Demonstrate terminals and train players in how to play games.
- Assist players in exploring games and building awareness of promotional activities.
- Act as liaison for agents and players, in providing timely feedback regarding communicating and/or resolving Agent and player practices, ideas and concerns.
- Gather player information on electronic media and input it into the database.
- Assist with the implementation and deployment of agent and player surveys.
- Assist in the implementation and/or deployment of promotional materials and/or merchandise.
- Promote the marketing of the company’s products, in keeping with Corporate Marketing Strategy and CAGE Mission.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2023.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY