Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Restocker is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and adhering to special conditions for each Customer Service Representativen.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
Experience: At least six months experience in a similar position
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Generating Sales and Customer Service
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist Customers finding products that match their needs.
- Answer questions about products and promote their value and best features.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Meet established sales objectives by selling products and services.
- Handle customer concerns and issues.
- Employee must be able to accomplish at least 50% of department’s Sales Target weekly.
- Must be equipped with the knowledge of the Five Selling Steps and ensure that it is followed at all times.
- Reaching Sales commission targets.
- Assist in taking customer items out with trolley or bags.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Stock racks and shelves and ensure that items are resized and colours are out.
- Prepare displays and take inventory.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Ensure your department is restocked and organized at all times.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise and communicate customer requests to management.
- Ensure sale items are tagged and have correct barcode and price.
- Ensure all Merchandise is presentable and ready for sale.
- Ensure show cases are locked and secure when not in use.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department, bar-coding and pricing.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY