Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of workers for the client by reviewing resumes, screening, evaluating the candidate over the phone and scheduling the applicant for an onsite client interview to determine their suitability for the role.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- minimum of 4 years experience as a Recruiter (preferably in the BPO environment) REQUIRED*
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified contractors.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks on personal records and employment history.
- Review and process applications of prospective hire and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Maintain standards as outlined by Express Group of Companies policy and standards in regards to recruitment.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY