Job LocationDemico House
Assist to plan and direct the sale of foods and beverages; monitor control strategies for the promotion, public image development and presentation of the Company's products and services; check the daily operational activities of subordinates; maintain job performance and quality standards, and housekeeping practices.
- Five (5) CXC/GCE 'O' level including English Language and Mathematics and 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Sound Secondary Education and 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Assist with customer feedback, help to improve customer relations and service, and compile written reports when necessary
- Assist with customer complaints promptly, take corrective action to resolve them and monitor the adherence to corrective action within the established timeframe
- Check that the correct stock is ordered and standards of food and beverage are maintained and improved
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development, etc.
Applicants can submit their applications to the Human Resources Executive via email email@example.com or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY