Case Management Support Specialist
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Centerville Office Support Inc. is seeking energetic, organized, and reliable Case Management Support Specialists to join our growing US based business. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills, organizing and writing ability, and be able to work independently to meet tasks and deadlines.
Training will be provided.
This is a work from home opportunity and specialists must have their own equipment and reliable internet service.
- Utilizing web-based software to gather information and accurately record data
- Maintaining client contact through the duration of their case to provide updates, etc.
- Collect and prepare supporting documentation, review for accuracy
- Identifying client needs to provide proper guidance
- Respect client dignity and confidentiality
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
Candidates must have at least four (4) subjects CXC, inclusive of English language or
Other formal qualifications.
- Ability to follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines
- Team oriented, being a problem solver, open to learning
- Strong work ethic; dependable and accountable
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Computer proficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration will be discused at the interview.
Please send applications to
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY