Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Pacific Rim Constructors is looking for (2) Heavy Equipment Mechanics and (1) Junior mechanic to repair and maintain our diesel equipment fleet in the field and at the workshop. You may be required to travel to various job sites to make electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs on excavators, loaders, cranes, forklifts, and vehicles. Preference is given to holders of valid driver’s licenses for Lorry and Van.
• Certification in Mechanical repairs (a plus)
• 5 to 10 years of experience with heavy equipment repair for Senior mechanic
* 1 to 2 years of experience for junior mechanic
• Responsible for repairing hydraulic and mechanical systems and minor electrical issues as needed
• Preventative maintenance on diesel/gas engines, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Troubleshoot issues with these systems and determine what parts and tools are necessary to make repairs
• Complete shop paperwork and work orders
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and perform duties as per standard of ZECO HSE regulations
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY