Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Diploma in Marketing or related field.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
Experience: At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Liaise with suppliers on ongoing/future promotions for the supermarket.
- Carry out special highlights on products which include posts, videos, reels, stories, Q&A, etc.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales & marketing initiative to clients.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Ensuring all sale/new items have appropriate labels and are highlighted in store /via marketing
- Analyzing all displays signs within the stores to meet customers’ expectations.
- Liaison with Data/inventory and operation on bulk /sale items and new arrival to ensure (signages, post, properly merchandise) within the stores
- Tracking the effectiveness of upcoming sales and promotions and give feedback to relevant person
- Compile product catalogs for existing/potential customers.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on the company’s existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of the company. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application (s) to :
The Human Resources Manager
Only shortlisted applicant(s) will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY