BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & RETENTION OFFICER
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
CAGE (Guyana) Inc., is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Business Development & Retention Officer, according to the following criteria:
Provides professional, strategic, and technical support in the development and retention of Agents. Provides excellent service to Agents, and internal and external customers. Monitors and advice on relevant activities within the target market. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
- Five (5) CXC General Level or GCE Certificates. An Associate degree in Marketing and or Business Management from a recognized institution would be an asset. Relevant experience of five (5) years may be considered in the absence of professional qualification.
- Formal training in Customer Service.
· Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of customer base.
- Proficiency in market analysis.
- Formal training in customer service.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications (Microsoft Office suite); report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound verbal, written, and listening communications.
- Ability to analyze mathematical data.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, appropriate for a vehicle operated.
- Effective time management.
- Daily and consistently, explores the market for new locations and subsequently creates a list of Agents ready for deployment.
- Assists with the introduction of new products and in developing the content of marketing and promotional materials.
- Facilitates the resolution of Agent issues with various departments.
- Works with Agents in obtaining approval for promotions and evaluating company-sponsored promotions.
- In conjunction with Operations, follows up on requests for new agent locations, and conducts site surveys for the placement of VLTs.
- Leads in signing up new agents.
- Assists in the set up of new Agent locations.
- Assists in the deployment of marketing and promotional materials.
- Provides timely field feedback regarding Agent practices, ideas, and issues.
- Assists Operations with coordinating and executing deployment plans, by liaising with Logistics, Technical, Marketing, Accounting, and any other department or external provider, to facilitate the process.
- Assists Accounting and Marketing with monitoring Agent KPIs such as Bills-In, End of Day (EODs), and other performance criteria.
- Assists with the development and execution of agent promotions as well as the preparation of
weekly analysis reports.
- Assists with training and remedial training of agents.
- Performs other relevant tasks in support of departmental and overall corporate goals and objectives.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 15, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY