Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by monitoring the premises, building and personnel.
- A minimum of three (3) subjects at CXC.
- Certificate of Good Character.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in the Security Field.
- Training Certificate preferred.
- Police Clearance.
- Male between the age of 25 – 45 years.
- Healthy; Physically Fit.
- Willing to learn.
Judgement skills; Surveillance skills; Objectivity; Dependability; Integrity; Professionalism; Reporting skills; Communication skills;
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
Ability to understand and enforce safety codes, regulations and procedures.
Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to complete routine paperwork.
Ability to work 12 hours shift, nights, days and weekends.
Willingness to participate in our pre-employment screening process (drug screen and background checks).
- Perform Security Checks on employees when they are leaving the company.
- Monitor Company Gates and keys to ensure that employees do not leave unauthorized and for keys to be available at all times.
- Ensure that each employee presents a badge to identify themselves as an employee of the company, prior to entering the compound.
- Observe employees that are not following the company policies and take them into the HR Department.
- Make observations and logs during your shift.
- Respond quickly and correctly during crisis.
- Be vigilant and clearly visible at all times.
- Guard and monitor premises to prevent theft, property and destruction.
- Greet customers and staff in a positive and friendly manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Secures premises and personnel by monitoring and patrolling property, inspecting building, equipment and access point; permitting entry.
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activities.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregulates.
- Immediately respond to emergency to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Sound alarms and/or call for outside assistance when needed in emergencies (Police, fire, ambulance care, Reponses to tactical team, etc.)
- Write, maintain, and present detail report, noting any damages, theft, and /or other irregular activity on a shift wise basis or as and when required.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements; company Policies, Guidelines and Standards.
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assaults, and other safety issues.
- Removing wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigation.
- Any other Duties that may be requested by management relating to the Security Guard Position.
To be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resource Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond
East Bank Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY