General Manager (Restaurant)
As the primary leader in the Company, and with the full support of the team, the jobholder will strive to achieve the highest standards so as to deliver continued growth to the business. Will develop and communicate breakthroughs strategies that will result in outstanding business results. Will successfully lead the management team in all aspects through coaching, developing, motivating and engaging the team to create a proud culture and excellent customer service.
- A minimum of a BSc in Marketing or Business Administration or Business Management with at least 10 year’ service in a senior managerial position in the fast-food industry.
- Strong retail management and customer service experience
- Ability to drive sales growth
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement
- Good working knowledge of disciplinary and grievance procedures, and local labour-related legislations
- Strong communication, strategic management and interpersonal skills
- Lead and manage all aspects of the team through coaching, support and engagements
- Create a customer-focused environment which is appealing to the company’s diverse customer base
- Create and execute local marketing activities to optimize potential sales growth
- Develop strong sales culture in all the restaurant’s branches and setting clear sales targets for each restaurant.
- Manage team members’ incentives and drive regular recognition for performance in each branch.
- Maximize the profitability of all restaurants by prudent controlling of costs (labour, material costs and cost of sales)
- Develop continuous strategies to maximize profitability of all branches of the restaurant by regularly reviewing and adapting such strategies in line with the business needs
- Make prudent forecast of sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions
- Actively utilize system reports to guarantee 100% product availability, and investigating and following up on all discrepancies
- Ensure periodic audits are done on stock inventories and financial systems
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies is ordered, deliveries checked and stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and all discrepancies are fully investigated and reported
- Ensure that all cash-handling procedures are strictly adhered to
- Ensure all security procedures are strictly followed to ensure the security of staff, customers, premises, stock, equipment and cash at all times
Send CV to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY