Customer Service Representative
Job LocationGuiana Holding INC W1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 19 North Road, Bourda, Georgetown Guyana
Successful candidates would be responsible for ensuring our customers and agents received excellent customer service while maintaining company policies and procedures. The candidate will act as a liaison, provide information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Applicants must have:
- CXC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience in Customer Services
- Age 19-30 years old.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift system
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages
- Build sustainable relationships with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers by using the right methods
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives efficiently
- Documents customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Willing to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Available to work rotating shift system, holidays, and weekends
- Prepare Reports
- Comply with Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and maintain quality Customer Services
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Monthly Incentives and Medical Insurance.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements please send your application to:
Or, drop off at;
W 1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY