Job LocationArea 'G' Hydronie, Parika, East Bank Essequibo.
Secretary/Office Clerk perform many administrative tasks in an office setting. Their job includes planning meetings, updating databases and managing information flow to staff and clients. Secretaries store, retrieve and disperse electronic and paper information, including memos, e-mails and other documents. A secretary's duties may include drafting correspondence, reports and other documents.
· Proven experience as secretary/office clerk or other clerical position
· Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
· Working knowledge of office devices and processes
· Very good knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· High school diploma
- Answering customer questions, providing information, taking and processing orders and addressing complaints
- Answering phone calls and calling customers and vendors to follow up on appointments and deliveries
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records
- Managing office inventory and working with vendors to ensure the regular supply of office materials
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, distributing reports and managing the correspondence between the office and external bodies
- Compiling and maintaining records of office business transactions
- Training, onboarding and supervising junior clerks
- Operating office equipment including printers, copiers, fax machines and multimedia instruments
Interested person are required to submit written applications, curriculum Vitae and names of two referees no later than November 7th, 2021 to:
Caribbean Medical Supplies Inc
Area ‘G’ Hydronie, Parika, EBE
Or Email: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY