iNet Communications is looking for a Sales Representative for our newest location which is situated in Lethem. For this position, we are looking for the ideal candidate who possess a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads and building relationships.
- 5 subjects CSEC (Inclusive of Mathematics and English)
- 6 Months to 1 Year of related support experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Good working experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a retail environment, preferably high-tech products or consumer electronics
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Must have the flexibility for schedule, including the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team
- Attention to detail - executes work with excellence, always striving for, and usually achieving, right-first-time implementation.
- Contact new customers to follow up or sell a particular service or take inbound customer service queries depending on the project.
- Interact with customers in an expert, professional manner by educating customers and effectively applying selling tenants.
- Perform all administrative functions of the sale process, including accepting customer payments, opening and closing the POS system.
- Provide assistance to customers in setting up purchased devices.
- Provide after-sales services to all customers.
- Providing assistance to managers in performing operational functions.
- Ensure products are always available for customers by receiving and restocking products from the stockroom.
- Provide assistance to managers in ensuring the physical safety of the department and merchandise.
- Perform troubleshoot on-site and ensure all displayed merchandise are in good working condition; replace any bad product as necessary promptly.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Team to develop branding messages.
- May be responsible for opening and closing the store, handling the store alone, and making decisions independently in assisting customers to resolve issues.
Please send your resume with the subject “Sales Representative-Lethem” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Date for submission: 1 December 2021
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY